Pos T Vac Executive System: Erectile Dysfunction Pump
The Executive System also includes premium components that give the user optimal results with each use. The Mach support rings are Pos-T-Vac's highest-quality support rings. This system also includes a scrotal shield, which helps increase the efficiency of the vacuum.
In accordance with FDA regulations, the Executive pump head has both internal and external safety release valves designed to prevent injury. The internal release valve automatically activates if the vacuum has created too much pressure. The user can activate the external safety release valve by pressing a red button on the pump head. This Pos-T-Vac system has passed rigorous safety tests and has been FDA-approved for marketing in the United States.
The Pos-T-Vac Executive System comes with the following components:
• Executive pump head • Standard penile tube • Loading cone • AquaGel personal lubricant • Adapter bushing – 'B' bushing (medium) • Mach support rings – 3 sizes (#5 small, #6 medium, #7 large) • Scrotal shield - Size Large • Instructional DVD • Carrying caseProduct Specifics Weight: 18 ozMax pressure: 17 PSIWarranty: 1-year limited warrantyMoney-back guaranteeMade in the USA!
It’s Truly Amazing!
Posted by Steve C. on 17th Apr 2019
Since this is the first vacuum erection device I have ever purchased and used, I did not know what to expect. I can now say that it does exactly what the sales write-ups state. It allows me to achieve a full and firm erection within a few seconds. In fact, using the device and varying the suction, I can attain an erection that is actually harder than anything I was capable of producing on my own when I was able to do so. To the great pleasure of my wife, the girth and length of my penis is actually a bit larger using the Pos-T-Vac than anything I could have achieved “naturally.”
However, there are some things that you need to consider when using this device:
1. Make sure that you obtain the correct size bushing for the penile tube. The medium ‘B’ size one that came with the system might be adequate for most guys but I found it too constricting for me and had to purchase the large ‘A’ bushing, for an additional cost.
2. Choose the support ring carefully. Use a ring that is comfortable and provides enough tension to maintain your erection without being too constricting. Once again, for me, I had to buy several different types in order to find the one that was right for me; not to tight, not too loose, and just right.
3. Using a vacuum system and tension ring, your erection will not look or feel like a “natural erection.” I have found I have less sensitivity and, as I stated previously, my erection is actually much harder. Also, your penis will look a bit different. Mine turns a dark red and its head a purple in color. My wife even says it looks like I have a “very angry penis!” LOL
4. You may not be able to ejaculate when wearing the tension ring or, if you do, it will just dribble out of the end of your penis.
5. Use a good, water based lubricant. The HR 2X jelly lubricant, which came with my system, is wonderful!
6. Some men will want to use the scrotal shield but I have found it unnecessary in my case and is just an added distraction.
7. You should only wear the support ring for less than 30 minutes or real tissue damage could occur.
It took some adjustment, on my part, first to purchase this device and then to introduce it into our bedroom. When I first obtained it, I familiarized myself with all of the parts and learned how to use it on my own prior to showing it to my wife. When we finally had sex, using the Pos-T-Vac, the “strangeness” subsided and she was impressed with the results. After using it for several sessions, my wife stated that “in the old days,” she was the one who would “get me up” and that she should still be the one to do that. As such, she learned how to set things up, place the Pos-T-Vac on me, and control the suction level. In fact, we now use it as a form of foreplay. To share the use of this device, in this manner, has given us great pleasure and brought us even closer together. The one thing she does insist upon is that I am the one who has to clean the tube, bushing, and rings! LOL
Finally, went not using the Pos-T-Vac for sex with my wife, I use it daily, for about 10-15 minutes, as a form of exercise for my penis. I just use the system, without the tension ring, to pull blood into my penis which will, hopefully, preserve my sexual function. Think of it as calisthenics for your penis!
Posted by Ron T on 20th Apr 2015
I have used a Postvac system for years and tried a few different models. This is by far the best suction of any system i've tried yet
Find Similar Products by Category
The Executive System is backed by a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
The Major Components of this Pos-T-Vac System come with a 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty.
Customers also viewed