Here's how to keep an erection and make sex last longer: PREBOOST pre-moistened wipes. They're a convenient, easy way to prolong your erection. Just apply wipe to penis, and you'll be ready for longer-lasting sex.
- Prolongs sex without reducing pleasure or orgasm
- Same amount every time, no guessing like with sprays or creams
- Starts working within minutes
- Dries quickly — no risk of numbing your partner's vaginal area
- Single-use packet for wallet or pocket
- No mess
- Active ingredient Benzocaine provides just the right amount of desensitizing — up to an hour, and just in the target zone. (Lidocaine can last 4 hours and spreads to areas outside the 'target zone'.)
- FDA Approved
- Safe to wear with condoms
More About PREBOOST
PREBOOST pre-moistened wipes were developed by a men’s health physician, Dr. Harry Fisch, M.D., F.A.C.S. Here's what he has to say:
"I’ve counseled hundreds of couples that deal with issues of sexual dysfunction. Premature ejaculation, or PE, the inability of a man to last long enough to climax with his partner, is by far the #1 male sexual problem, affecting 1 out of 3 men. PE is difficult to discuss because it often leaves the man embarrassed and his partner frustrated. I knew there were several products on the market that claimed to help delay ejaculation but they were either too numbing, cumbersome to use, or interfered with an erection. That’s why I created PREBOOST. PREBOOST’s unique delivery system comes in the form of a premeasured wipe moistened with just the right amount of benzocaine (4%). As a wipe, it can be applied and targeted to the areas of the penis that are most sensitive. PREBOOST never interferes with pleasure or orgasm."
Contains 10 single-use PREBOOST wipes
The active ingredient in PREBOOST wipes is the desensitizing compound benzocaine at a 4% solution. Benzocaine was first marketed in Germany in 1902 as an anesthetic for use on the skin in 1902. It has been used by doctors ever since as a safe, fast acting topical anesthetic with a wide range of uses in medicine. It is, for example, often used to quickly desensitize the skin before a minor procedure or injection.
Gently wipe the head and shaft of the penis before sexual activity. Wash area after sexual activity.
Each wipe comes in a packet about the size of a condom, convenient for pocket or wallet.
This product may not be returned